Find Unlimited Backlinks In Any Niche
Please Share This Free Tool With Your Friends, Rate It and Leave a Comment So We Can Improve Out Services
How To Make The Best Our Of The Utlimate Backlinks Finder?
Searching for sites to build your backlinks on can be very frustrating. You want to be able to find targeted sites , or even narrow your search down to posts and pages that address your own interest so you’d be able to place a relevant comment on them that will stick.
The Ultimate Backlink Finder makes it very easy to find those edu sites, gov site, blog, forums , directories and web 2.0 sites .
All you have to do is to enter your desired keyword and choose a search string to match.
You may not find results in all search strings as these are narrowed down, but the results you’ll find can be most rewarding.
The Ultimate Backlink Finder offers more than 40 different search strings to add to your keywords, that will help you narrow down your search results.
More search terms are planned to be added which will help you find even more free backlinks for your site.
How Does The Ultimate Backlink Finder Work?
This free backlink tool has pre- populated search quarries that marketers use to narrow down Google’s search results.
When you pick a search term and a keyword you’ll be redirected to Google’s search and the results will already be narrowed down for you.
No copy paste, no typing long search terms, just your keyword and you’re done!
What Are Those Search Terms?
I will add a list of all search terms to help you understand what they all mean, and a tutorial video to demonstrate its full power.
For now, simply test out the different search terms and you’ll be redirected to google where you’ll find the sites you’re searching for.
What Do I Do With The Search Results?
1. Use SEOQuake and sort results by PR so you have a more effective comment strategy. You want to be able to place your comments on high PR authority sites.
3. Visit the sites, go through the content and the comments and leave your own. If acceptable and relevant, leave an html link in the comment and use your keyword as an anchor text.
Here’s an example: <a href=”url“>Link text</a>.
4. Try to add value with your content. Instead of saying ” great post” “fantastic job” try to make it relevant to the post. One good trick is to simply ask a question or quote the posts writer which will indicate you have some interest with the site’s content.
5. Don’t submit too many comments on the same site, don’t be a spammer. find more relevant sites with this free backlink tool and keep it up.
6. Some of the sites will manually approve your comments, be patient and wait for an approval. In many cases you can register for updates on your comments.
7. Once approved, make sure search engines find your backlinks. a good strategy is to build backlinks to your backlinks. by doing so you will increase the value of each backlink you have worked hard on, directing to your site, thus you’ll get a much better result of the entire process.
You may use the Backlink SuperCharger which you may download free using the form below.
Another great ( yet paid) service I highly recommend you try is LinkClaw , which will do a much better job at it, while also monitoring your created links so you’ll know if there are any changes with them. have a look at LinkClaw, I’ve reviewed it on this site, it delivers great results.
Please Let Us Know What You Think Of The Ultimate Backlink Finder
Rate it , share it ,leave a comment and add more search terms so we can improve it
You’ll Also Get Dofollow Backlink To One Of Your Blog’s Post